Friends Making Monday (late…no surprise)Posted: February 19, 2013
Kenlie over at All the Weigh does a weekly Friends Making Monday (FMM) – Some weeks I do it, usually by the time I get around to it, it’s Tuesday and then I feel like I’ve missed the boat. But today, I figured I’d do it on Tuesday. Who says Friends Making Monday can’t be on a Tuesday, right?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Blogger to Blogger
1. Does your blog have one overwhelming theme? Yes, my frequent and often futile attempts at weightloss.
2. How did you come up with the theme(s) for your blog? Was it intentional? The theme of my blog is My Inner Bovine because sometimes I feel like there are 2 mes. One the healthy, fit me and the other, the Inner Bovine, who just wants to eat, and only eat crap. The theme was very intentional.
3. Share something cool that has happened in your life as a result of blogging. I have met some awesome supportive people and have learned about A Course in Weightloss.
4. How much time to do spend reading blogs everyday? not enough. I wish I had more time as I find other people’s journeys fascinating.
5. Do you blog on the weekends? Yes,
6. Do you keep track of your stats? Do they matter to you? no and no
7. How do you decide how much to share about your personal life? I try to remain fairly anonymous so I don’t really care what I share.
8. Do you aspire to be a writer, or did blogging happen for some other reason? I love to write and would love to figure out a way to make a living at it but for now my blog is enough.
9. As a blogger, do you think it’s more important to write for yourself, or for your readers? I write for me but that is the whole point of my blog. A more public journal about losing weight. I am great at lying to myself so my blog is the place where I am held accountable.
10. What kind of plans do you have for the future of your blog? Just keep keeping on.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!