Friends Making Monday – Moo!Posted: January 7, 2013
Today is Monday and one of my very favorite bloggers, Kenlie of All the Weigh hosts a Friends Making Monday. Here’s how it works. Take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Outside my window I see…I am in my basement office, no windows. The calves have left a lot of toys around though. I see those and it’s making me a bit peeved actually.
2. My kitchen counters are…mulit-colored stone looking granite. Can’t see any dirt on them. Actually a bad thing because I often miss wiping something down and the it’s sticky…ewww!
3. Yesterday I drank…Crystal Light Raspberry Green Tea….soooooooo good. Not as good as a Long Island iced tea but….
4. My cell phone is…smarter than I am. Moo.
5. My computer is…on it’s last leg. I really need to save for a new one but things like the mortgage and food keep getting in the way..
6. My favorite reality show is…I hate reality t.v. It’s like a train wreck. You don’t want to look but can’t help it.
7. My workouts are…lame because I have a really bad knee. I walk and I bike and if I can get myself to the gym I can do water workouts. I miss the days when I could take yoga and aerobics and all the fun hi impact stuff.
8. The last book I read is…I am currently reading A Course in Weightloss
9. My week will be….crazy busy because the calves are back in school and all the extra curriculars have started up again…makes me just want to crawl into the barn and take a nap.
10. So far 2013 has been…awesome. I am more determined and positive than ever. This is going to be the year of the Bovine! AMoo!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!