Friends Makin Monday- Happy New Year!Posted: December 31, 2012
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. I am going to prioritize my health and fitness this year…finally
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. Can’t think of one…oooppsss!!!
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? Nope, cuz I never stick to them
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? Yes, I have made 4 small baby step goals that I want to stick to this year. I am going to post them tomorrow.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. Clean out the garage. Moo.
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? Nope, we rarely get off the farm.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Going to a friends house but will be home early. The little calves need to go to bed early, otherwise they get really crabby. We will probably “ring” in the new year about 9pm.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Getting my mind,body and house in order.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. Unique for me…would be to actually lose weight this year instead of mooing about it.
Here’s to a fit and lean Twenty Thirteen! Happy New Year!!!!!!!