Friends Making MondayPosted: January 23, 2012
I love Friends Making Monday – It’s a fun way to get to learn more about some of my very favorite bloggers. As Kenlie of All the Weigh says, “If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!”
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? PC but only because of work. I think Macs are amazing.
- Do you paint your own nails? Yes, but my work leaves a lot to be desired. I try to budget for a mani/pedi once a month. It always makes me feel so girly.
- Beach or mountains? Beach. I like the mountains but I like nothing more than lying on hot sand dozing to the sound of the tide…I’m getting sleepy just thinking about it.
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? Reading? you mean for fun? That would require at least one more hour in the day.
- Do you dance? I love to dance but I have been told by the calves that I leave a lot to be desired on the dance floor. To that I say psha….that’s the beauty of getting older. No one expects an old overweight, white Bovine to look good on the dance floor, so I am free to have a blast and look as stupid as I want to be.
- CNN or Fox News? Watching the news is like reading a book, theoretically a great idea but no time for execution. When I have free time to watch tv I am all about Big Bang Theory.
- Do you ride a bicycle? I am able to but don’t do it very often
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? No
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? The only movie I’ve seen in 2012 is the Smurfs. La La Lala la la, la lala la la……I have mentioned that I have 4 calves, right?
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? The gym all the way. If I am at home I do not work out..unless you count walking the dogs or chasing the calves or cleaning the stable.
- Last airport you were in? Hartsfield Jackson in ATL.
- Married or single? Married.
- iPhone or Android? Android
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? Taking pictures. I hate to be in pictures.
- Favorite brand of sneakers? Nike or Merrill – I just got these awesome pair of lime green Merrill Walking Shoes that I just adore.
- Do you like snow? If I don’t have to shovel it.
- Do you have/want to have kids? Four beautiful young calves….
- Summer or Winter? I like the summer weather but winter clothing (so I can cover up and hide under layers)
- Do you know how to swim? I do and have recently discovered aqua aerobics which I am now in love with.
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? I like to shop both ways. Online in some ways is easier and more convenient but in store is way more fun….unless I have a calf in tow.
So there you have my FMM answers…now it’s your turn…answer the above and link up on Kenlie’s Site – www.alltheweigh.com. I can’t wait to learn more about you.
M O O,
My Inner Bovine